Gams

Friday, September 12, 2014

Weekend inspiration

Happy Friday, friends!  Do you have any plans to sneak in some crafting this weekend?  It's definitely on my list of to-do's for the next several days - if I can eek out some time between soccer games, kids birthday parties and a date night with my hubby!

In the meantime, I wanted to pop in quickly to share a couple of projects I've had up over on the Love My Tapes blog.  As I mentioned in my last post, our household is fully immersed in the back to school routine, so I couldn't resist creating a few projects with that theme in mind. The first was a set of lunch box notes, with a simple washi tape background.


Supplies used: Studio G - kraft notecards; Love My Tapes - washi tape; Fiskars - star punch; Heidi Swapp - sentiment stamps; KI Memories - smiley stamp; Hero Arts - black ink; Other: scrap cardstock/paper


Click here for more details on this project and a closer look at each of these sweet mini notes!

Another project I shared, would be perfect for the new or even seasoned little readers in your house - washi adorned bookmarks.


Supplies used: Love My Tapes - washi tape; Stampin Up - bookworm stamp, punch; Studio G - cupcake stamp; American Crafts - cardstock, colored pencils; Hero Arts - black ink; Other - gamsol


You can click here for a closer look at these bookmarks and easy instructions to create your own!

And today on the LMT blog I'm sharing a recent scrapbook page, that wouldn't be complete without the added texture and dimension of some pretty lace tape borders.



Supplies used: American Crafts - patterned paper, diecuts, wood & epoxy embelishments; Jillibean Soup - kraft diecut title; Love My Tapes - lace tape; Stampin Up - scallop border punch; Other - machine stitching, crochet thread, circle punch


So, now that you've got a few ideas, I hope you'll make it a priority to get crafty this weekend.  If you do, I hope you'll come back and share with me what you've made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment