Gams

Monday, May 26, 2014

Lots of washi

Happy Monday and Memorial Day to my US friends!  I'm spending most of the day enjoying my family but wanted to pop in quickly to share and link you up to a few recent projects that I've had featured on the Love My Tapes blog. 

First is a sweet little tin, that I altered, to hold the bows and barrettes I continue to gather for my little girl's hair.  This piece serves not only as functional organizational container, but also as a cute décor piece to add to her room.

 
For the full details and step by step tutorial to make your own, hop on over to this post on the Love My Tapes blog.
 
Next up is a pair of sweet and simple cards that would be just perfect to hand off on Father's Day, to all of the special Dads in your life. 
 

 
Who knew washi tape neck and bow ties could be so cute!  Again, hop on over to this post on the Love My Tapes blog for full directions and a step by step photo tutorial to create your own.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  See you real soon with lots more to share!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment