Gams

Friday, December 6, 2013

Winter Issue of SCT Magazine

Hi blog readers!  Today is a great day.  Why, you wonder?  No, it's not just because today is Friday and the weekend is here (although that's a pretty valid reason to celebrate!).  And no, it's not even for the fact that we're having our first big snow of the season.  It is because, however, today is the official launch day of Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine's winter issue!!!  You can view the issue in it's entirety for FREE right HERE on the SCT site.


I just got my copy of the magazine in the mail yesterday, and I simply can't put it down -- so much great inspiration and eye candy!  It's always a quality magazine and such a pleasure to work with.

I was so very honored to be asked to contribute a design for the cover of this issue.  You can see my take on page 4 of the magazine. But before you click on over there, here's a little peek....



I also have a page in the Reader's Gallery this month.  It's a favorite!  I'll let you take a look at it to see why...



Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend and I'll be back with more to share very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment