Gams

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Bella Buzz

As promised, I'm back today to share the link to the September edition of The Bella Buzz newsletter. 


If you haven't had a chance to check it out don't wait another minute.  You can find it right here.  This issue features designer Lisa Dickinson, one of my favorite scrappers.  She's sharing some fun facts about herself and two beautiful and inspiring pages.

I, along with Jen Chapin, participated in the newsletter challenge.  This month's 'Challenge on the Blvd' was to use a mix of the new Daily Chevies and Play Date collections, alongside three colors of crochet hearts.  Combining lots of bright, fun Bella goodies - that's a challenge I'm willing to take any day!  Here is my take...

Bella supplies used: Daily Chevies & Everyday Bits: Chevy Bell Pepper, Chevy Gulf, Everyday Bookplates, Pickle Juice Arrows, Gulf Arrows; Play Date: Daily Details, Alpha+Bits, Captions; Snapshots: Captions; Crochet Hearts: Pickle Juice, Gulf, Bell Pepper; Designer Tape: 12mm Combo, Chevron Combo, Gray Dot, Gray Chevron; Button Market: Masculine Mix.; High Five Alphabet Stickers: Brown-Cream; Other: Studio Calico sequins, American Crafts cardstock and date stamp, crochet thread, machine stitiching, Veteran Typewriter font (journaling), Pacifico font (title).
It was a seamless exercise to mix and match items from Daily Chevies alongside the fun and playful patterns in the Play Date collection.  I simply pulled my color palette from my photo and went to work identifying pieces in the two collections to coordinate with that.  And with crochet hearts available in so many gorgeous colors, adding three to my page felt like no challenge at all!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment