Gams

Sunday, September 15, 2013

A peek at some upcoming projects

Happy Sunday!  Hope you are enjoying a warm and pleasant day, like we are here in Ohio.  I'm about to step out to take my youngest son to his second flag football game of the season.  But before I do, I wanted to pop in and share some peeks at a couple of things I have been working on behind the scenes.  It's always hard to keep from sharing fun scrappy news, but now I can give you a little taste of two exciting projects I've had a little hand in recently.  

If you're a fan of sketches (like I am!) then you're certain to know the name Becky Fleck and Pagemaps - those three names are practically synonymous! A recent visit to the Pagemaps site might have clued you in that something big is happening over there.  Becky and Pagemaps have revealed a new online educational program titled PagemapsU.


Registration for the first class begins on October 1st, but starting today you can preview a sample of the class for FREE on the Pagemaps website here. How exciting is that?  I am very honored to be one of the designers asked to create projects for this fun, new educational program.  I hope you'll hop over and check out the first free session.  It features step by step directions for creating a darling card by Becky and a super cute layout from Kelly Goree.  Not only that, but you can download some free exclusive cut files for you diecut machine!

I also wanted to share a peek of something fun that will be available from Bella Blvd, tomorrow!


It's the September issue of the Bella Buzz newsletter, and I just *might* have a little something included in it!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a link to the full newsletter and a look at the page I created for it.

Until then have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by today, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment