Gams

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sketchy Thursday: Pebbles Layout


 

It's Sketchy Thursday over on the Pebbles blog today! I have a layout up based on this fun sketch by Becky Fleck:
 


The large vertical section of floral patterned paper from the sketch, inspired me to pull out some recent spring time pictures I had just printed. These are family pictures we snapped, just this past Easter. 

Image removed for publication.  Be back soon!


Other than switching up the orientation of one of the photos and the placement of the journaling, I stuck pretty closely to the sketch.
 
I used one of the chipboard elements from the Family Ties collection as my title - easy, peasy!

 
Initially I left off the pennant banner, but since that was one of my favorite elements from the sketch, I went digging back into my supplies to try and create my own. I found that the Accent and Phrase stickers from Love You More had sweet little pennant flags that would work just perfectly on my page, when strung along some baker's twine.  A tiny colored clothespin makes everything cuter!



I layered lots of flowers on this page of all mediums - chipboard, diecut, sticker, etc.  I finished most of them off with some hand cut patterned paper leaves.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment