Gams

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You Grew a Ton: Bella Blvd Layout

I've been attempting to clean up some files on my computer, getting my digital pics a bit more organized and in turn have run across a few design team projects that I somehow missed sharing on my blog. 

This page is a favorite.  I had the idea for it in my head since my sweet girl was born.  My sister gifted us with these adorable 'onsie stickers' to adorn Emerson's monthly snapshots, which made them all the more fun to take (and kept me accountable for actually getting the pictures snapped)! 

Bella Blvd's Baby Girl collection was a natural choice for this page, as it included lots of sweet elephant images and just the right color palette to coordinate.

Supplies used: Bella Blvd - Birthday Girl: Miles of Smiles, Sugar Rush; Baby Girl: Borders, Miniatures Stickers; Designer Tape: Piggy Pink Stripe; Ciao Chip: Sienna Punch Uppercase Chipboard Alphas, Stars & Hearts, Baby Girl Chipboard Icons; Button Market: Purple Flowers, Pink Flowers; Other - Bazzill cardstock, The Paper Company vellum, Westrim sequins, crochet thread, machine stitching, computer font.
I cut out several of the elephants to accent the photo collage and title.  I couldn't resist adding a sweet little string bow to the elephant's trunk, that accent's the title.


A bit of vellum and some machine stitching creates some sweet little confetti pockets, filled with paper bits and sequins.



When taking our monthly photos, I was sure to take a head shot and full body shot.  Obviously, I didn't have enough space to use the full length photos on this page as well, but I wanted a way to include them in Emme's album.  To do so, I cut down a divided page protector to 6" x 12", and sized and trimmed my photos accordingly.  I filled both sides of the page protector with my photos and used a few random stickers, buttons and tape to embellish it.


 
There's nothing like lining up 12 monthly photos from a baby's first year, to make you realize just how much your little one will change and grow in one short year's time!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back soon with another page to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment