Gams

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Rub a dub dub: A Bella Blvd Layout


Happy Saturday, crafty friends!  I thought I'd pop on here real quick this morning to share a page I have up on the Bella blog today for the Saturday Sketches feature.  Check it out here as well as two other fun interpretations from some other talented Bella designers.

April_Sketch1I


It's no secret that I love a good sketch.  Especially one like this, that includes multiple photos and plenty of room for a title, journaling and lots of embellishment.

I started the page with these sweet photos of my baby girl.   The happy feel of these pictures definitely called for some bright colorful supplies, and Bella provides no shortage of that!  I used one of my favorite yellow chevron papers, from the Birthday Girl and mixed in lots of colorful pieces from the Sophisticates line.


Supplies used: Bella Blvd - Sophisticates: Short Stories, Freestyle Banana; Birthday Girl: Miles of Smiles; Baby Boy: Miniatures Stickers, Alpha+Bits; Ciao Chip: Borders, Designer Tape: Ice Stripe, Polka Dot Combo; High Five Alphabet Stickers: Gulf, Brown-Cream, Blue, Green, Piggy-Punch, Pink-Red, Yellow; Button Market: Tie Dye, Crochet Hearts: Bell Pepper; Other: Recollections vellum; Bazzill cardstock, October Afternoon sprinklers (mist), Creative Memories circle cutter, Veteran Typewriter font, machine stitching.
Misted vellum circles create the look and feel of bubbles, to match the bath time theme.

 
I pulled out my stack of Bella alphabets and mixed and matched the colors to reinforce the fun, happy feel of the page.  These sweet crochet heart is a pretty accent to the title.


 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a crafty weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment