Gams

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Festive for the Fourth: A Bella Blvd Layout

Last week, I gave you a sneak of one of the projects I put together using Bella Blvd's brand new All American collection.  Today, I can finally share that page with you.  You can also click over to the Bella blog to see my page and many other pretties from the Design Team girls!

So without further ado... ;)


Supplies used: Bella Blvd - All American: Seeing Stars, Borders & Cute Cuts, Alpha + Bits Stickers, Chip Icons; Freestyle Sophisticates: Saltwater; Designer Tape: Red Chevron; High Five Alphabet Stickers: Blue; Button Market: Stars, Stick Pin Flag: All American Words; Other: American Crafts cardstock, EK Success scallop border punch, Heidi Grace silk ribbon, sewing machine, computer font.

Upon first laying eyes on the cute new All American collection, I immediately thought of the many festive tshirts and outfits I have bought for and dressed my children in over the years. I anxiously rifled through years and years of photos (thank goodness for digital files!), to grab many of those pictures of my kids showing off their American pride as they sport the red, white and blue. 

A few close ups of some of the page details...
 


 
As you can see, the adorable imagery and color palette of All American was a great compliment to these pictures and memories, and made putting together this page a snap!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment: