Gams

Friday, October 12, 2012

Pebbles Seen & Noted

Have you spotted the new Seen & Noted collection from Pebbles yet?  It is definitely one of my favorite new lines.  What's not to love?  The color scheme is so bright and fun, the patterns are both trendy and cute, and it's got a load of sweet and endearing phrases that work just great alongside photos or as card sentiments.  I mean, c'mon "I like naps and you", what's cuter (or more true?)?!!  If you love this line, then make sure you hop on over to the Pebbles blog, as they've been featuring lots of great projects with it, ALL.WEEK.LONG!

I've already used this collection for several pages (which I will share soon!) and couldn't wait to test it out on some cards, too.  As you can see, this card includes my favorite sentiment, from the whole entire line!  It was originally sized as a 2x3 card, but I trimmed around it to fit onto one of the chipboard word bubble shapes.

Supplies used: Seen & Noted Perfect Day (751316) Seen & Noted Everyday (751318) Seen & Noted Favorites (751319) Seen & Noted Checklist (751320) Seen & Noted Phrase Cards (747195) Seen & Noted Journaling Cards (747194) Seen & Noted Word Bubble Chipboard Shapes (732132) Seen & Noted Accent and Phrase Stickers (732128) Seen & Noted Multicolored Label Phrase Stickers (732133) Sunny Side Dimensional Flowers (747184) Sunny Side Clothespins (747185)
Other: machine stitching, crochet string, adhesive gems.

The Sunnyside clothespin is making an appearance on this card, as well.  I just love the extra pop of dimension they add, and it looks so cute tied with a bit of twine!


More paper covered chipboard word bubbles on this card, set off with a simple heart sticker and gem.  Again, how cute is that sentiment with the 'multiple choice' answer?!  Just as I did with the last card, the text was cut down to fit my card front, from a 2x3 journaling card.



Thanks for stopping by, today!  I hope you have some fun and crafty plans for the weekend.  I am still recovering from a little scrapbook getaway I had last weekend with some of my favorite girlfriends, so I hope to take it easy.  But a weekend spent scrapbooking means I have LOTS to share!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment