Gams

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bella Blvd Mid Show Release *FULL REVEAL*

Are you ready for it? The day is finally here where I get to share with you a full reveal of Bella's new Kiss Me collection!

 
Isn't it great?!!?!  How about a closer look at some of my favorites from this new collection...
 
First is Love Notes, side A:
 
 
and side B:
 
 
And then, there's True Love, side A:
 
 
and side B:
 
 
And I can't leave out, of course, one of my Bella standard favorites, the Borders:
 
 
 
and Cute Cuts:
 
 
 
If you are in LOVE with this sweet mini collection like I am, you'll be happy to know that it will begin shipping to scrapbook retailers on November 1st!  In the meantime, you can visit the Bella blog over the next several days to see some wonderful projects featuring this new collection.  Also, keep your eyes peeled and be sure to enter the giveaway!!!
 
I can't wait to share with you the fun pages I've been putting together with this darling collection! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment