Gams

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pebbles 'Debut'

I am so excited to have my very first project featured on the Pebbles blog today!  I am making my official 'debut' alongside my fellow team member, Renee Zwirek.  I hope you'll pop on over and visit us over there - Renee put together a darling little mini album that you'll definitely want to see. 

As for me, I used my first design team assignment to showcase some favorite photos of my baby girl and her sweet, little, NEW toothy smile!  I loved all of the pinks and girly elements featured in Pebbles Sunnyside collection and knew that they would be the perfect backdrop to document this milestone in my daughter's first year of life.


Pebbles supplies used: Sunnyside Tickled Pink (751276) Sunnyside Happiness (751278) Sunnyside Blossoms (751275) Sunnyside Accent & Phrase Stickers (732115) Sunnyside Mini ABC Stickers (732114) Sunnyside Dimensional Butterflies (747186) Sunnyside Clothes Pins (747185) Sunnyside Clear Acrylic Stamps (747183) Coordinating Cardstock Lollipop (71500) Other supplies used: Cardstock (American Crafts) Foam Adhesive (American Crafts) Baker's Twine (Doodlebug Designs) Border Punch (Stampin' Up) Gemstones and Pearls (Doodlebug Designs) Mini Staples (Tim Holtz)
 Notice anything different on this next picture of the layout?  No, you're not seeing double - I actually debated for quite some time if I should include that additional heart and butterfly accent on my finished page or not.  Ultimately, I decided it took away from the title a bit and opted to leave it off.  What do you think?  I would love to know which version of the page you prefer!  Lord knows, I asked the opinion of anyone around willing to listen - but neither my dog, baby girl nor the hubs had much of an opinion on the matter! (wink!).


Aren't those corrugated alphabets fun?  I love the font and added texture they provide, and couldn't resist layering the 'smile' sticker over top for a fun title effect.


I dressed up the journaling block with lots of additional goodies from the Sunnyside collection.  The 'smile' banners were stamped, cut out and attached to the page with one of the darling Pebbles clothespins. 


And here are a few more of the coordinating stickers that I further embellished with mini staples, gems, pearls and foam adhesive.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you are new to my blog and have arrived from the Pebbles blog - WELCOME!  I can't wait to share lots more Pebbles goodness with you in the coming months!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! Such an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO, and I agree, the addition of the heart takes away focus from title. Emerson had gotten so big and too cute.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete