Gams

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some old photos and a NEW layout

Just popping on here for another quick post, before the youngest boy is up from his nap!

Being over halfway through my third pregnancy, I am definitely starting to feel the time crunch.  I have a zillion and one projects in my head that I would like to complete before the baby arrives, one of them: being caught up on the older boys baby books.  For both boys, I took a 'month-in-review' type approach to record their first year.  TJ's is nearly done, but I have a month or two that is somehow missing.  So, I decided to use this Kaiser Kraft kit of double sided papers and chipboard embellishments, to knock out another of his pages.  I think it's traditionally supposed to be a birthday themed line, but it worked just great for my little guy.  Here's page one (you can click on the actual picture to see a bigger version):


And page two:



And a look at the two-page spread:



Wow -- can't believe this same little guy will be turning 6 in just about a month!  Thank goodness, I took good notes on a monthly calendar, to be able to include some meaningful journaling and milestones, as well.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment